The first Suzy store opened its doors in 1966 and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 140 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
As a recognized brand in Canada, Suzy offers the latest fashions at outstanding prices. We are the preferred destination for the latest trends, key items and ‘must have’ essentials. Our buyers search the world for the most current fashions to ensure we bring our customers the latest trends at great prices. Fashion changes as quickly as our customers’ needs and Suzy continuously seeks to inspire our customer and meet those evolving needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as an Assistant Manager.
- Meeting sales plans by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Effectively managing employee turnover by maximizing retention through effective leadership, training and performance management.
- Providing coaching and ensuring accountability for team members in order to achieve or exceed sales goals through effective customer service and product knowledge.
- Being an ambassador for the highest standard of customer service by leading by example and holding the team accountable to Suzy customer service standards.
- Ensuring the store’s visual presentation and branding standards are in accordance with company standards.
- Protecting the company’s assets and profits by ensuring loss prevention policies are respected by all team members in the store.
What you offer:
A results driven attitude
Excellent customer service skills
Effective communication and leadership skills
Effective recruitment and retention skills
Effective team building skills
Exceptional time management and organizational skills
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
One of the best bonus incentive programs in the retail industry
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.