Allocation Analyst – Thriftys Family of BrandsDate Posted March 17, 2023
- Department Planning and Allocation
- Location Toronto, ON
- Job ID 114938
- In Store
- Toronto, ON
Thriftys Family of Brands is HIRING!
Thriftys Family of Brands has been a proudly Canadian company since 1942. From day one, our roots have been firmly planted in denim. By keeping up with the latest trends throughout the decades, we have consistently offered our customers the latest denim fits, washes and styles, maintaining our reputation as one of the top denim retailers in Canada. Our brands include Bluenotes, Thriftys by Bluenotes, Aeropostale Canada and Lucky Brand Canada.
Our company philosophy is all about our customers and employees feeling empowered to express their individuality and diversity through fashion – we want YOU to be YOU!
Do you want to work for a company that is a leading brand in the fashion industry? Do you love denim? Are you an authentic, influential individual that will add energy and excitement to our growing business? Do you thrive in an environment that is hands on, fast paced and ever-changing? If you answered “Yes”, then we want to meet you!
Thriftys Family of Brands is currently looking for an Allocations Analyst for our Head Office location.
What you need to be a successful Allocations Analyst with Thriftys:
- Inventory management: analyzes, distributes and replenishes merchandise to stores with laser focus and extreme organization and detail
- Detail orientated: acute attention to detail, works with a sense of completion and urgency; ability to meet tight deadlines
- Data entry: an aptitude for analysis and data with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; working knowledge AS400, an asset
- Time Management Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Problem solving skills: Provides solutions and anticipates problems, effectively communicates with manager and team
- Teamwork: collaborates well withthe Planners, Buyers, and other department members
· Post-secondary education or equivalent relevant job experience in Specialty Retailing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Highly results driven and takes initiative
- Passion for fashion
What we offer you:
- Commitment to our employees – we want you to succeed!
- Ongoing, hands-on training to help you develop your skills.
- Competitive compensation package including monthly bonus, paid sick time and benefits.
- Excellent employee discount, on top of our already great prices
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, encourages individuality, and is eager to hear your input and ideas.
If all of this has inspired you, let’s talk! Send us your resume today!
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thriftys is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.