Assistant Manager – North VancouverDate Posted May 17, 2023
- Department Assistant Manager
- Location North Vancouver, BC
- Job ID 116357
- In Store
- North Vancouver, BC
Welcome to our world. We’re your go-to style experts, a one stop destination for the modern woman who likes fashion, but isn’t ruled by it; who wants to look like a million bucks without breaking the bank; who wants the freedom to move effortlessly in easy-chic clothes made for week-ends, desk, dinner and beyond.
Since 1966, our mission at Suzy Shier has been to give you the latest and hottest trends from around the world at outstanding prices. Over the course of its 60 years as a trend leader, style specialist, and fashion authority in Canada, Le Chateau has developed a reputation as master dress designers , creating magical dresses for every occasion.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as an Assistant Manager.
- Meeting sales plans by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Effectively managing employee turnover by maximizing retention through effective leadership, training and performance management.
- Providing coaching and ensuring accountability for team members in order to achieve or exceed sales goals through effective customer service and product knowledge.
- Being an ambassador for the highest standard of customer service by leading by example and holding the team accountable to Suzy customer service standards.
- Ensuring the store’s visual presentation and branding standards are in accordance with company standards.
- Protecting the company’s assets and profits by ensuring loss prevention policies are respected by all team members in the store.
What you offer:
A results driven attitude
Excellent customer service skills
Effective communication and leadership skills
Effective recruitment and retention skills
Effective team building skills
Exceptional time management and organizational skills
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
One of the best bonus incentive programs in the retail industry
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.