With a sense of ownership, drive a variety of Visual Merchandising initiatives.
•Production of all weekly visual directives & communications
•Manage all administrative and communication functions for the department
• Coordinate, produce and release weekly VM Direction within project timelines.
• Partner with Marketing to ensure up-to-date information is included in weekly VM Direction.
• Edit & release the production of all weekly visual documents to include merchandising update, marketing overview, product placement and coaching/training tips.
• Produce Store Opening visual packages/opening inventory reports.
• Publish regular Window setup Direction as required.
• Produce weekly VM Sales Analysis & Top Sellers Reports.
• Participate in all visual setups.
• Complete regular field walkthroughs to assess use of visual directives and how to constantly improve/evolve them.
• Works with the Manager of Visual Presentation to track flow of all new seasonal receipts to be built into a the directives to allow best product placement.
• Oversee visual agenda/calendar to include all updated store openings and seasonal launches.
• Maintain a visual department pictured portfolio to include seasonal launches, store openings, and store portfolios.
• Prepare Competitive and Consumer analysis on a weekly basis.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Travel as needed to stores.
• Retail management, a college diploma, or minimum 2 years experience in Graphics/Administrative Functions is preferred.
• Computer literacy required; proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and/or photoshop and full use of Microsoft Office.
• Enthusiastic, positive, motivated, innovative, flexible, and creative team player with high standards and a strong work ethic.
• Organized, project oriented with an attention to detail and a commitment to deadlines.
• Bilingual in French is required.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.