Thriftys Family of Brands has been a proudly Canadian company since 1942. Our brands include Bluenotes, Thriftys by Bluenotes, Aeropostale Canada.
The E-Commerce Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day E-commerce warehouse operation. This “hands on” position’s priorities will be to meet labour costs, to ensure pick and stock accuracy, housekeeping, and to comply with health and safety standards. The Warehouse Supervisor will coordinate efforts across the above areas to ensure the best possible customer service is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the overall shift management for the warehouse operations
· Manage wage cost through effective scheduling and a clearly defined strategic response to controlling wage cost as sales fluctuate
· Order processing and fulfillment
· Ship and receive accuracy
· Ensure high levels of service to the customers
· Identify more efficient business practices, making recommendations for workflow improvements and process efficiencies
· Work with allocations team and E-commerce Manager to regulate store inventory, making recommendations for transfers and timely stock movement
· Perform audits and checking stock for accuracy
· Conduct semi-annual inventory counts
· Process returns
· Record key warehousing stats
· Maintain employee records
· Train employees to meet company standards
· Manage any additional customer service requirements
· Adhere to corporate health and safety policy requirements that contribute to a safe work place
· High School Diploma
· Minimum of 2 years of warehouse and distribution supervisory experience required
· Knowledge of general warehouse shipping and receiving procedures including dealing with Bills of Lading, Manifests, Pick and Pack, etc.
· Experience with E-Commerce Warehouse related software an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of general shipping and receiving procedures
· Solid communication skills, both oral and written
· High attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume and fast paced environment
If all of this has inspired you, let’s talk! Send us your resume today!
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thriftys is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.