It’s your time! Be part of a successful Company where you can grow your career and be rewarded and recognized for your contributions.
YM Inc. is one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 750 stores under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Le Chateau, Thrifty’s, Bluenotes, West 49, Mandee and Charlotte Russe.
We are committed to creating a culture where people feel valued and inspired to achieve results. We attract and nurture the best people by providing leadership opportunities, career development and continuous learning. We are committed to leading by example and with integrity. We treat people with respect and dignity and promote the benefits of diversity. That is our Philosophy.
How you will make a difference:
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for working with the Marketing and E-Commerce teams to plan, develop and execute the overall email strategy for YM Inc. This role is an expert in knowing how to engage customers to drive loyalty, improve our email conversion and strategically grow our e-mail database.
What You’ll Do:
· Own the YM email marketing programs, including planning, scheduling, deployment and analysis of multiple daily email campaigns for all brands
· Build and modify new and existing email templates
· Modify graphics/images to use within email templates
· Manage multiple email databases; including uploads, subscriber analysis, targeting and custom audience generation
· Define and execute database segmentation, to send emails to the right people at the right time
· Design, create and execute multi-step, behavioural campaigns
· Own and drive analytics of the email campaign results; developing weekly, monthly & ad hoc reporting around success metrics, and recommendations on conversion and revenue opportunities
· Work with internal teams to improve promotional, trend, triggered/automated and transactional email programs
· Develop plans/strategies for engaging and/or re-engaging subscribers to email marketing campaigns
· Keep on top of email marketing trends and best practices, including mobile design, layout design, calls-to-action, dynamic content, testing and CASL requirements
· Share insights on email template efficiencies email personalization and mobile optimization
· Work with vendors to maximize email inbox performance, positive email ratings and maintaining CASL compliance
· Ensure proper tests are carried out for respective email clients, web browsers and mobile; work with testing framework to continuously optimize and improve e-mail program
· Assist with opportunities to grow the email database, while monitoring and reporting on growth
What You’ll Need
· Post-secondary education in a related field
· 1-2 years’ experience building and deploying promotional and transactional emails
· Previous email marketing program experience, and knowledge of email KPI’s a must
· Previous experience managing large customer databases
· Understanding of responsive design, with proven experience in HTML/CSS
· Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM regulations
· Experience with third-party email Service Providers (e.g. Klaviyo, Salesforce, etc.)
What we offer:
Competitive Compensation Package
Health and Dental Benefits Plan
Paid Sick Days
Ongoing Training and Development
Career Advancement Opportunities
Being part of an amazing, supportive and collaborative team
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.