We are currently seeking qualified Forklift Operators on both our shifts (day and evening) to work within our distribution center. Positions are in a busy distribution center offering absolutely outstanding opportunities for the right candidates. If you are a safety conscious individual who wants to showcase your industrial skills in an ideal work environment and have the opportunity for a career, we have the opportunity for you.
· Load/unload trucks – with equipment and by hand
· Operate material handling equipment (training for the right individual)
· Identify, hold and segregate defective or damage material
· Complete paperwork per work instructions as required
· Perform receiving and shipping inspections and identifies all incoming and outgoing material shipments to determine a) quantity is as ordered b) no damage is apparent, and c) documentation is available as required.
· Perform physical material inventories to establish, maintain, and document the receipt, shipment and control.
· Moving and stacking of different size boxes throughout designated geographical regions within the warehouse.
· Stacking skids in a safe manner.
Skills you will need are as follows:
· Ability to manually move and lift up to 30 lbs continuously·
· Forklift certification A MUST
· Must be able and available to work 8 hour shifts and OT
· Excellent organizational skills
· Basic mathematical and computer skills
· Prior experience with RF Scan guns
· Knowledge of proper safety measures
· Weekday Days – Monday – Friday – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’saccessibility needs.