Forever 21 is a fashion industry leader making the latest trends accessible to all. We provide styles and fit that our customers love at prices that can’t be beat. We are looking for passionate, fashion lovers with high energy and a dedication to making sure our customers have the most memorable shopping experience ever.
Our goal is to sustain performance that exceeds expectations. We are committed to creating a culture where people feel valued and inspired to achieve results. We give our people the appropriate tools, freedom and authority to make decisions. They are accountable for their actions and we recognize their efforts and reward their results. We attract and nurture the best people by providing leadership opportunities, career development and continuous learning. We are committed to leading by example and with integrity. We treat people with respect and dignity, promote the benefits of diversity and address challenges in a direct and compassionate manner. We engage people in our goals and objectives; we listen and act on new ideas where possible. That is our Philosophy.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, presenting and supporting production of finished artwork to an established design and production schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Create and maintain all digital and print graphics to support brand initiatives
· Obtain approval of marketing layouts and concepts
· Coordinate projects from start to finish (concept, layout, print production and shipping)
· Coordinate with outside printers to ensure fast and effective turnaround of printed collateral
· Create allocation/distribution lists for store signage when required
· Assist Art Director with coordinating photoshoots (concepts and preparation)
· Work on different brands and projects simultaneously while maintaining the unique brand identity of each
· Maintain current market knowledge by preparing trend reports, visiting retail environments and online research
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or related work experience
· Minimum 1-2 years of graphic design experience, in retail or fashion service an asset
· Strong knowledge of all current design software on a MAC platform (Adobe Creative Suite)
· Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, Content Manager and Magento an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Related Work Skills
· Strong analytical and research skills, overall business knowledge and consumer trend awareness
· Extremely detail oriented
· Strong time management and multitasking skills with a strong work ethic
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrates ability to take initiative to achieve departmental and corporate objectives
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently or as part of a team
As a result of Covid-19, most of our employees presently work remotely. When required to attend the office, strict safety protocols are in place. We are currently utilizing a virtual hiring process and interview candidates by phone or Zoom/Teams.
Forever 21 is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest: However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.