Manager in Training – RimouskiDate Posted May 17, 2023
- Department Manager in Training
- Location Rimouski, QC
- Job ID 116339
- In Store
- Rimouski, QC
Manager in Training
Welcome to our world. We’re your go-to style experts, a one stop destination for the modern woman who likes fashion, but isn’t ruled by it; who wants to look like a million bucks without breaking the bank; who wants the freedom to move effortlessly in easy-chic clothes made for week-ends, desk, dinner and beyond.
Since 1966, our mission at Suzy Shier has been to give you the latest and hottest trends from around the world at outstanding prices. Over the course of its 60 years as a trend leader, style specialist, and fashion authority in Canada, Le Chateau has developed a reputation as master dress designers , creating magical dresses for every occasion.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as a Manager in Training.
- Store meets sales plan by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Is a role model to all team members by ensuring all customers have a memorable and enjoyable shopping experience at all times.
- Ensures store’s visual presentation and branding standards are in accordance with company standards.
- Protects the company’s assets and profits by ensuring loss prevention policies are respected by all team members in the store.
What you offer:
Excellent customer service skills
Effective communication and leadership skills
Exceptional time management and organizational skills
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.