The first Suzy store opened its doors in 1966 and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 130 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
We are currently seeking a* Merchandise Allocator*
to join our team! This position will be based in our Head Office located in Montreal, QC.
• The Merchandise Allocator is responsible for effective distribution of new, repeat and promotional merchandise to stores according to inventory levels, sales history, and store models.
• Perform sales & inventory analysis to ensure that stock is directed to stores in the right volumes at the right time to optimize profitability.
• Partner with warehouse team to ensure proper merchandise flow in and out of the distribution centre.
· Communicate and collaborate with the Merchandise Planner and Buyer.
· Utilize Assortment Plans provided by Planners.
· Review and recognize high turning categories and distribute merchandise as needed, using various allocation methods.
· Maintain sufficient inventory levels in order to maximize each store’s potential for sales.
· Analyze sales results and initiate inventory adjustments necessary to ensure optimized profitability.
· Analyze and execute reports as required, such as, Class sales ranking and Category analysis reports. Communicate relevant information to relevant audience.
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’saccessibility needs.