It’s your time! Be part of a successful Company where you can grow your career and be rewarded and recognized for your contributions.
YM Inc. is one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 750 stores under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Le Chateau, Thrifty’s, Bluenotes, West 49, Mandee and Charlotte Russe.
We are committed to creating a culture where people feel valued and inspired to achieve results. We attract and nurture the best people by providing leadership opportunities, career development and continuous learning. We are committed to leading by example and with integrity. We treat people with respect and dignity and promote the benefits of diversity. That is our Philosophy.
How you will make a difference:
The Payroll Clerk is responsible for the processing of store payroll for assigned locations, adhering to Company policies, legislation practices and requirements.
What You’ll Do:
· Oversee and maintain all assigned stores’ bi-weekly payroll
· Process new hires, terminations, status changes, pay rate changes and other employee data
· Process approved time records, process net pay and ensure compliance with all statutory deductions and benefits
· Answer all payroll inquiries from employees and supervisors
· Answer all government payroll inquiries
· Maintain payroll procedures and processes
What You’ll Need:
· Post-secondary education in a business related field
· Lawson s3 (Infor) experience an asset
Ceridian experience required
· 2 years’ of payroll experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Good mathematical skills
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
What we offer:
Competitive Compensation Package
Health and Dental Benefits Plan
Paid Sick Days
Ongoing Training and Development
Career Advancement Opportunities
Being part of an amazing, supportive and collaborative team
Covid-19 hybrid work from home safety plan
As a result of Covid-19, most of our employees presently work remotely. When required to attend the office, strict safety protocols are in place. We are currently utilizing a virtual hiring process and interview candidates by phone or Zoom/Teams.
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.