Bluenotes (Thrifty’s Inc. 2005) is devoted to developing talent by building a business where future success is driven by today’s actions and tomorrow’s potential. It is our goal to select and develop a well-balanced team of talent and to continuously contribute to their professional growth by providing endless opportunity and challenge.
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, fashion-forward environment? If the answer is yes, then we want you to join our team!
Our Opportunities: Team Leader Location: Uptown Centre (Fredericton, NB)
As an integral member of Management, the Team Leader will assist in maximizing store sales through good judgment and strategic and successful business management by ensuring customer satisfaction and successful visual merchandising. They will also achieve the Company’s 7 Operational Objectives by being a strong and respected role model to all associates.
• Motivated and career focused drive for success
• Aggressive yet passionate about delivering quality customer care
• Ability to lead a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to perform cash, debit and credit transactions
• Good understanding of the fashion industry
• Phenomenal communication skills
• Ability to build and work within a team-based environment
• Potential aspirations to develop within the fashion retail industry
You Get: Bluenotes offers a competitive salary plus participation in our group benefits package for Full Time Employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.