The Web Merchandiser manages the daily activities of the Suzy Shier and Le Chateau websites. The successful candidate will work within the e-commerce team and collaborate with all departments to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Recognized for your organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, efficiency and sense of fashion, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Product creation and merchandising
· Coordinate with marketing, buying, copywriters, graphic designers, and photography department to gather content.
· Create, upload, modify, and edit all products visible online.
· Publish, merchandise, and maintain product catalogs and collections.
· Manage merchandising of all online product collection pages to align with email campaigns, promotions, etc.
· Continually optimize the merchandising plan to keep the site fresh.
· Monitor and track product performance and availability of inventory.
· Monitor and troubleshoot site appearance for accuracy (price, name, descriptions, categories, photos) as well as consistency between English and French versions.
· Work with internal teams for release timings, promotions, markdowns etc.
· Analyze product sales and provide relevant and actionable insight for bestsellers, most viewed etc.
· Manage all coupons for affiliate partners, influencers etc.
· Research and report on competition, relevant industry trends and best practices.
· Assist E-commerce Manager and Director with other special tasks and projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
· Minimum of 1 year related work experience
· Intermediate Excel knowledge
· Online merchandising experience (preferred)
· Experience using Shopify Plus (preferred)
· Knowledge of Google Analytics (preferred)
· An affinity for fashion and beauty
· Understanding of fashion retail calendar and merchandising opportunities
· Ability to multi-task while being meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough
· Excellent organizational and planning skills with keen attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high energy and a positive attitude
· Must be able to manage high volume of requests while remaining thorough and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’saccessibility needs.