Retail Assistant Manager- Devonshire Mall (West 49)Date d’affichage avril 27, 2023
- Rayon Assistant Manager
- Emplacement Windsor, ON
- Job ID 115672
- In Store
- Windsor, ON
Established in 1995, West 49 quickly built a reputation as Canada’s #1 actions sports retailer offering a vast selection of branded & private label apparel, footwear, accessories & hardgoods. Carrying the most coveted brands in the industry. West 49 has positioned itself as the go-to destination for action sports enthusiasts across the country.
In addition, West 49’s private label merchandise has become an essential part of the product mix offering a competitive alternative to our customer. As Canada’s #1 action sports retailer we continue to grow and maintain our position within the industry across Canada’s leading malls as well as a respected presence online in the Ecommerce world in our never-ending pursuit to “Make Dreams Happen!”
Do you have a passion for the skate and action sports culture? Then we are looking for people just like you at our Devonshire Mall location. We are currently hiring for Full-Time Assistant Managers.
Does this sound like you? :
· A minimum of 1 year experience as a part of a Store Management team
· Business focused with a proven ability to drive sales
· Passionate about delivering quality customer service
· A team player who can grow and develop people
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
· Competitive compensation package including bonus and benefits
· Opportunity for development, growth and career advancement – we want you to succeed!
· An AMAZING employee discount so you can grow your wardrobe (or even get a new board!)
· A fun environment
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest: However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.