Assistant Manager – Bluenotes – Tsawwassen MillsDate Posted March 8, 2023
- Department Assistant Manager
- Location Tsawwassen, BC
- Job ID 114738
- In Store
- Tsawwassen, BC
Thriftys Family of Brands is HIRING! Our brands include Bluenotes, Thriftys by Bluenotes, Aeropostale Canada and Lucky Brand Canada.
Thriftys Family of Brands has been a proudly Canadian company since 1942. From day one, our roots have been firmly planted in denim. By keeping up with the latest trends throughout the decades, we have consistently offered our customers the latest denim fits, washes and styles, maintaining our reputation as one of the top denim retailers in Canada.
Our company philosophy is all about our customers and employees feeling empowered to express their individuality and diversity through fashion – we want YOU to be YOU!
Do you want to work for a company that is a leading brand in the fashion industry? Do you love denim? Are you an authentic, influential individual that will add energy and excitement to our growing business? Do you thrive in an environment that is hands on, fast paced and ever-changing? If you answered “Yes”, then we want to meet you!
What you need to be a successful Assistant Store Manager with Thriftys Family of Brands:
- 1+ years in a leadership role. You have experience in maintaining operational excellence in retail stores, including effective loss prevention, visual merchandising, and inventory management.
- Proven leadership skills. You support the Store Manager in team development and hold the team accountable to their potential.
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales floor coaching and focus on building team confidence. Your goal is to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Understanding of entrepreneurial spirit. You are open to finding innovative solutions to overcome obstacles and achieve sales and operational expectations.
- Demonstrate accuracy and urgency when planning and executing visual updates, product placement and replenishment.
- Partner with the Store Manager in building a team of denim obsessed brand ambassadors. You reflect the Thriftys brand lifestyle.
What we offer you:
- Commitment to our employees – we want you to succeed!
- Ongoing, hands-on training to help you develop your skills.
- Competitive compensation package including monthly bonus, paid sick time and benefits.
- Excellent employee discount, on top of our already great prices
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, encourages individuality, and is eager to hear your input and ideas.
If all of this has inspired you, let’s talk! Send us your resume today!
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thriftys is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.