YM Inc. was founded on the strength of a single retail store in the heart of downtown Toronto in 1975, under the name Stitches. Today we are one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 700 stores across Canada and the United States under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Forever 21, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, West 49, Mandee and Charlotte Russe.
Our goal is to sustain performance that exceeds expectations. We are committed to creating a culture where people feel valued and inspired to achieve results. We give our people the appropriate tools, freedom and authority to make decisions. They are accountable for their actions and we recognize their efforts and reward their results. We attract and nurture the best people by providing leadership opportunities, career development and continuous learning. We are committed to leading by example and with integrity. We treat people with respect and dignity, promote the benefits of diversity and address challenges in a direct and compassionate manner. We engage people in our goals and objectives; we listen and act on new ideas where possible. That is our Philosophy.
How you will make a difference:
The Bilingual(French/English) POS Technical Support is responsible for responding to and resolving technical calls from all divisions in English and French. The Support desk agents provide technical support to store level computer users experiencing difficulties with hardware, applications and registers.
What You’ll Do:
· Communicate with stores experiencing difficulties, to determine, document and resolve the problems experienced
· Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
· Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
· Place service calls for register equipment that is not functional
· Work with third parties to investigate solutions to hardware issues that occur
What You’ll Need:
· Fluent in both written and spoken French and English
· Familiarity with PC hardware and software
· Customer service oriented
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening, weekend and holiday shifts
What we offer:
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Health and Dental Benefits Plan
· Paid Sick Days
· Employee Discount
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Ongoing Training and Development
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Being part of an amazing, supportive and collaborative team
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.