Manager in Training – Bluenotes – Windsor CrossingDate Posted June 6, 2022
- Department Manager in Training
- Location Windsor, ON
- Job ID 106514
- In Store
- Windsor, ON
Thriftys Family of Brands is HIRING!
Thriftys Family of Brands has been a proudly Canadian company since 1942. From day one, our roots have been firmly planted in denim. By keeping up with the latest trends throughout the decades, we have consistently offered our customers the latest denim fits, washes and styles, maintaining our reputation as one of the top denim retailers in Canada. Our brands include Bluenotes, Thriftys by Bluenotes, Aeropostale Canada and Lucky Brand Canada.
Our company philosophy is all about our customers and employees feeling empowered to express their individuality and diversity through fashion – we want YOU to be YOU!
Do you want to work for a company that is a leading brand in the fashion industry? Do you love denim? Are you an authentic, influential individual that will add energy and excitement to our growing business? Do you thrive in an environment that is hands on, fast paced and ever-changing? If you answered “Yes”, then we want to meet you!
What you need to be a successful Manager in Training with Thriftys:
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service and/ or retail environment with minimum 6 months in a leadership role.
- Confident in delivering the best customer experience possible. You are a leading example for others to follow.
- Goal orientated – understands and is eager to achieve sales objectives.
- Support the Management team in holding the associates accountable to their maximum potential.
- Play a key role in building a team of fashion obsessed brand ambassadors, reflecting the Thriftys brand lifestyle.
- Must be eager to learn, demonstrate initiative, and ready to grow into an influential leader.
What we offer you:
- Commitment to our employees – we want you to succeed!
- Ongoing, hands-on training to help you develop your skills.
- Competitive compensation package including monthly bonus, paid sick time and benefits.
- Excellent employee discount, on top of our already great prices
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, encourages individuality, and is eager to hear your input and ideas.
If all of this has inspired you, let’s talk! Send us your resume today!
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thriftys is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.