Lucky Brand is a premium denim lifestyle brand that infuses California heritage in a retail space where we encourage consumers to explore, express and evolve through personal style.
A passion for product, performance and people is the very fabric of our organization. Just as we take pride and care in how we craft our denim, we are equally committed to selecting the best talent possible. We know that our associates are fundamental to our success, and each position serves a specific purpose in achieving our vision.
We are looking for Part Time Team Leader to join our team and promote the culture, values and mission of the Company and to create an environment where our customers love to shop and our associates love to work. If you are interested in joining a passionate, and results-oriented team and are ready to share your love of fashion in a fast paced environment we invite you to apply today.
Part Time Team Leader – Toronto Premium Outlet
What you will bring to us:
· Energy, enthusiasm, and drive for results
· Commitment to engaging customers in an amazing shopping experience
· Passion for Fashion – particularly denim
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to build and work within a team-based environment
· Aspirations for career growth within the fashion retail industry
· Attention to detail and assisting with maintaining a neat, clean and well branded store
· Be a role model for our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion and accountability
· Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends)
What we give to you:
Career development opportunities for those who want to advance in a career in retail
Lucky Brand Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.