Retail Manager in Training – Lansdowne Place (Sirens)Date Posted September 20, 2022
- Job ID 109111
- In Store
YM Inc. was founded on the strength of a single retail store in the heart of downtown Toronto in 1975, under the name Stitches. Today we are one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 750 stores across Canada under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, West 49 and Amnesia.
Does this sound like you? :
- A love of fashion
- Previous retail experience
- Business focused with an ability to drive sales
- Passionate about delivering quality customer care
- An outgoing trendsetter
- A team player who thrives in a fun work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity for development, growth and career advancement
- Amazing employee discount
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest: However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.