Stock Manager – Northgate Shopping Centre (Urban Planet)Date Posted May 31, 2022
- Department Stock Associate
- Location North Bay, ON
- Job ID 106307
- In Store
- North Bay, ON
YM Inc. was founded on the strength of a single retail store in the heart of downtown Toronto in 1975, under the name Stitches. Today we are one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 600 stores across Canada under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, West 49 and Amnesia.
We are currently looking for a Stock Manager to join our amazing team at our Northgate Shopping Centre location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive shipments and interstore transfers in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all administration processes are accurately completed, including keying of all relevant shipping and receiving documentation each day
- Communicate inventory deficiencies and/or inventory concerns to Store Management
- Ensure EAS tags placed on all merchandise
- Support the visual merchandising objectives by managing merchandise availability
- Prepare recalls and damages for authorization
- Provide ongoing and effective training and coaching for Stock Associates so they can successfully execute their jobs using all available training resources to maximum benefit
Does this sound like you?
- Previous retail stock experience in a leadership role an asset
- Knowledge of general shipping and receiving procedures
- High attention to details
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and perform at optimum levels
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest: However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.